Cleanses hair balances & stimulates scalp to soothe irritation or dandruff and encourage healthy hair growth.
Cleanse and refresh your hair & scalp with PHB’s clarifying Gentlemen’s SLS-Free Shampoo.
PHB’s natural hair care solutions contain only the finest natural ingredients to care for and protect your hair. This gentle SLS-free shampoo cleanses hair and scalp naturally without stripping the natural oils or proteins.
Handcrafted with a blend of Cedarwood, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus. These oils help to stimulate the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth and volume. With Organic Oats to soothe and nourish the scalp, helping control irritation and dandruff.
The perfect blend to refresh & re-invigorate.
PHB’s natural formulas are made using natural ingredients which are kind to scalp, skin, and hair. With carefully combined blends of herbs, botanical oils and organic extracts based on age old remedies that help to nourish and strengthen hair. Always free of Parabens, SLS & Harmful Chemicals.
- Balances and nourishes to promote healthy hair
- Organic Oats cleanse and soothe the scalp, helping control dryness or dandruff
- Eucalyptus & Mandarin prevent excess sebum
- Rosemary & Cedarwood stimulate the scalp encouraging healthy growth
- Organic Argan oil nourishes and stimulates for volume & shine
- Rich in strengthening Vitamins & essential fatty acids
- Help maintain healthy hair and scalp
- Mild and gentle to scalp, skin and eyes
- Free From Parabens, Artificial Fragrance & Colours,
- Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan and Halal
Size = 250ml
How to use
Massage into hair, lather and rinse.
PHB Products are free from Animal Ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEG, Alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, alcohol denat.), Phenoxyethanol, Artificial perfumes /fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Formaldehyde and Propylene Glycol. PHB products are Organic, Vegan & Halal. This product is free from Palm oil. The product and its ingredients have not been tested on Animals.